The scientific and innovative system of IAME is built in accordance with the tasks presented on the main page of the site:
– promoting the integration of Russia into the international scientific and educational system based on international conventions, to which Russia joined in the early 90s;
– study of the problems of fundamental education and research on current problems and challenges of our time;
– development of a system of international social and scientific certification in Russia by developing programs adapted to the North American and European certification systems for scientific personnel.
Obviously, the integration of Russia into the international scientific and educational system is impossible without its active participation in the creation of a single global fundamental core of the education system at all levels. It is clear that this participation should be based on generally accepted approaches. It is also clear that this should be done not only by the state, but also by the Russian scientific community. Unfortunately, scientific and public associations are not active. Lack of proper activity determined the mission and research strategy of the IAME.
Our strategy is based on the understanding that the global fundamental core of education cannot be created and frozen forever. We can say that the fundamental core of education must have a certain “structural framework” in which there is a constant and continuous process of updating information that appears as a result of the latest scientific achievements.
Ideally, this requires each scientific and educational organization to create its own “structural framework” and to continuously fill it with the latest scientific knowledge. It follows that in a scientific organization, the research process must be innovative. Those. it is necessary to establish such a process in which new scientific knowledge obtained both from external sources and during fundamental research in your organization should immediately be integrated into the educational process. Such a vision requires the study of scientific and educational systems not only in leading universities in the world, but also in new and little-known ones, since they are innovative experimental sites independent of conservative traditions and stereotypes.
Such an innovative platform is the scientific and innovative system created at the IAME, focused on active people who are inclined to scientific work and striving for self-realization in the intellectual field. This system allows each new participant in the process not only to be directly involved in ongoing research, but also to receive information that prepares for the acceptance of scientific ideas ahead of time. Such information stimulates creative thinking and people begin not only to offer their ideas, but also to formulate the topics of their own scientific research. And we already see that our system allows people to step into the future and achieve success in the scientific field.
Since the IAME is not an educational, but a scientific organization, the Academy does not have a traditional magistracy and doctoral studies. The system for mastering the methodology of scientific research and writing a dissertation is built on the principle of the so-called “interactive learning” based on the interactive interaction of all participants in the research process. The essence of interactive training based on interactive interaction is that a new participant immediately joins a certain research group and enters into direct interaction with its supervisor, through which he interacts with other members of the group as necessary.
Such a system allows each member of the group to quickly obtain a master’s or doctor’s degree. In exceptional cases, if a participant has an incomplete higher education, but at least three university courses, a master’s degree may be preceded by an award of a bachelor’s degree.
The organizational core of the Science and Innovation System are:
– The International Academy of Fundamental Education (IAME) as the basic organization that provides the organizational and legal basis for public certification in the Scientific and Innovative System;
– Network Consortium of Continuing Education (SKNO) as a relevant and complete information resource for organizations interested in interacting with the IAME and participating in the Scientific and Innovative System. A special role at this stage is assigned to the participant of SKNO “Internet Services Center“ Internativa ”as an organization capable of facilitating the launch of research and educational projects using IT, organizing distance learning and increasing media information literacy of the population and partners.